Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Painting for my Sestra

Winnie has been telling me about Swansea, the city in Wales where she was born. It sounded very beautiful and she sounded very homesick so I decided to paint her a picture of it. I love to watercolour and Mama says I am not so bad at it! Every proper painting has a name so this one is called, "A Painting for my Sestra." In Russian, sestra means "sister." Enjoy!


Do you like to paint, or have some other art you like to do? Tell me! Kisses, Dezhi


3 comments:

  1. I'm not very good at painting/drawing, but I'm pretty good at playing the piano. My friend Riley is an awesome photographer.

    Your picture is really good!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like doing art with construction paper (and sometimes thumb art...) I'm not very good at visual art, but I'm really good at performing arts!

    Your painting is so pretty. You're very talented! I'm sure Winnie will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! :) I love your blog!
    ~ Jess
    myagdollstory14.blogspot.com
    sixfarawayfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete